- Place those items that you need to access often in the front of the unit.
- Leave a small space around the perimeter of your storage unit to aid circulation.
- Look Up! Utilise all of the space available to you, including the height (small ladder available from the office).
- Stack the lighter boxes on top of the heavier boxes.
- Don’t over-pack cartons or they will be too hard to lift – especially the larger T-Chest boxes.
- If tables won’t disassemble, place a mat or protective plastic on the ground and lay the tabletop face down on the floor with the legs pointing up.
- Cover stuffed furniture with cardboard, blankets or plastic covers to protect against dust.
- Don’t place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture.
- Never lay paintings or mirrors flat. Ensure they are wrapped or placed in proper picture/mirror cartons.
- TO ENSURE SAFE STORAGE: Do not store anything COMBUSTIBLE (i.e. paint thinner, gasoline, solvents, paint, etc.).
- Do not store any living things (including plants), or perishable goods (especially foodstuffs).
- Empty petrol from mowers, whipper snipers, etc.
- Ensure gas bottles are empty and BBQ or cooking surfaces are clean.
We have flat-bed and stand-up trolleys available as well as a complimentary trailer for your move-in and move-out.
Don’t forget our full range of packing supplies including boxes, tape, paper and plastics.
The Team @ U Can Store It